- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Join Our Team
- Support Us
Payment for Classes
- Exact cash (KidSpirit does not keep change), checks, debit, or credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Card) are accepted.
- You can pay online through an Ideal-Logic account, over the phone, or in person.
- All payments are due in full at the time of registration, except for summer camp.
- Visit our FAQ page for more information about payments!
- Please share your insurance information with us when you register your child.
- Please be patient with us during the medical history portion of the registration. Our office staff has trained to get through all thirty-two medical history questions as fast as possible. It is important that we know as much as possible about your child so that our staff and medical responders can provide quality care in the event of an emergency. Each of the questions we ask could save your child's life.
- If you register in person, over the phone, or online, class availability will be confirmed at the time of registration.
- If you register by mail or fax, you must include full payment. Class confirmation will be mailed and/or emailed to you.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Participant Cancellations and Changes: A $25 administration fee will be charged for all cancellations or class changes. There are NO refunds once classes have begun. KidSpirit will make exceptions in the case of medical or family emergencies with a doctor’s note and/or other documentation.
- KidSpirit reserves the right to cancel or combine classes that are below the minimum participant requirement.
Should cancellations occur, KidSpirit staff will contact the participants’ family about alternative class options. There will be no administration fee if KidSpirit cancels a class or if you are moved off of a waitlist.
- If weather conditions cause the cancellation of a class, KidSpirit will leave information on a recorded message at (541)-737-KIDS (5437). Make- up classes will be scheduled if possible.
- Please visit our parking page for the most up-to-date information about parking.
- For questions about parking, please call OSU Parking Services at 541-737-2583.
For further information, specifically about our Summer Camp, check the Summer Camp FAQ Page