- Who We Are
- Join Our Team
- Ask the Staff
- Support Us
- Contact Us
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to register a participant online through KidSpirit’s Ideal-Logic system. If the participant was registered in a KidSpirit or Girls on the Run activity since summer 2010, some of the information may already be in the system and you may be able to skip certain steps of the process listed below.
1. Go to https://apps.ideal-logic.com/osukidspirit or simply click on the Register fo KidSpirit Online square on the right hand side.
2. If You Have an Account: Log in to your KidSpirit Ideal-Logic account
3. You will be directed to the Guardian Home page where you can view past registrations, start new registrations, edit participant data, check account balances, and review payment history.
4. To begin a new registration, click on the + New Registration button. Throughout registration, you will see a Status bar on the top right corner of the page that displays your registration progress or percent complete.
5. If the participant you would like to enroll appears: Select the participant you would like to enroll. The system may think for a moment and then will put a yellow box around the selected option. (If you only have one participant, the system will automatically select them for you.)
6. Scroll down the screen if necessary. From the list of programs, select the one for which you would like to register by clicking in the small circular button to the left of the program name. When selected, the system will think for a moment and then put a yellow box around the selected option.
7. Choose the Next: Enrollment button at the bottom of the window to continue. You may choose the Save for Later button at any time to save the registration for completion at a later time.
8. The Enrollment Form will appear. From the drop down menu, choose the grade the participant is currently in or (if it is summer) will be going into.
9. Click the Select a School button to indicate which school the participant is or will be attending.
10. Based on the indicated grade, the available options for the participant will appear in the window. Depending on the program you are registering for, the options may already be selected or you may have the opportunity to choose which options you wish to register for from the selections shown. **Each time you select an option, be sure to scroll all the way down the window because refined options based on your selection may appear based on your selection.**
11. When done selecting enrollment options, click the green Next: Participant button at the bottom of the window.
12. Complete the Participant information.
13. Click on the green Next: Guardians button to continue.
14. In the Guardians section click the red Select a Guardian button under the Guardian 1 section.
15. Next enter the Relationship to Participant.
16. Add any relevant phone numbers. Please list the primary contact first. Order of these phone numbers is important, as we’ll call them from top to bottom if we’re trying to reach you.
17. Enter the guardian’s home address, employer, and work address. If affiliated with Oregon State University (student, employee, or alumni) check Yes and select as many affiliate types as apply to that guardian.
18. To add a second guardian click the Add Another Guardian button and repeat steps 14-17.
19. Click the green Next: Emergency Contacts button at the bottom of the window to continue.
20. Click the gray Add a Contact button. (You must add at least one emergency contact. This person will also be an approved person to pick-up the participant).
21. Fill out the requested information for the contact: first and last name, relationship to the participant, and phone number(s).
22. You may repeat steps 20-21 if you would like to add additional emergency contacts.
23. Under the Additional Pickups heading, you may click the gray Add a Pick Up button if there is anyone besides the listed guardians or emergency contacts that will be checking the child out of camp. Include his or her name, phone number, and relationship to the participant.
24. Click the green Next: Medical button at the button of the page to continue.
25. Read through the list of conditions and medical events provided and click the boxes of any that apply to the participant (a green checkmark will appear in any boxes you select). Please take time to read all 32 questions. If you skip over one or all of them, it may inhibit our ability to care for your child in an emergency.
26. Under Medical History Details provide details for any of the conditions/events indicated on the list or for other pertinent medical or behavioral information that you would like us to be aware of. Your child’s counselor or instructor will be provided with the information you share, so feel free to include tips or tricks about your child. The information will be collected and shredded after our staff no longer needs it. If you have nothing to write here, please select the box for “There’s nothing else you need to know”
27. Review the checklist for accuracy and check the Medical History Confirmation box. To continue, click on the green Next: Insurance button.
28. If the participant is NOT covered by insurance, select no.
If the participant is covered by insurance, select yes. You will then be prompted for the name of insured, relationship to the participant, carrier, group number, and policy/ID number.
29. To continue, click the green Next: Consent button.
30. Read the Informed Consent and Release statement. If you have no further questions or concerns, enter your initials to indicate your consent.
31. Click on the green Next: Demographics button to continue.
32. If you are willing, please complete all or part of the demographics information section. The information you provide will be used for statistical reporting for grants that help KidSpirit serve a wide range of students. The information you provide will be treated as confidential and submission is voluntary.
33. Click the green Next: Review button to continue.
34. Review your registration information.
35. Click the green Next: Payment button at the bottom of the window to continue.
36. Indicate how you heard about KidSpirit by checking any of the applicable boxes.
37. Indicate how you would like to submit your payment.
38. Click the green Submit Registration button at the bottom of the page to complete the registration.
39. You should receive a confirmation email upon submitting your registration. You will also receive an email receipt when you pay for your registration, which will contain information about the registration you just completed.